St. Paul's High School creates opportunities for students to become confident, thinking, independent individuals who are sensitive to diversity, aware of their heritage, and able to face the challenges of their time.
- To bring the best of talents to teach, facilitate and guide young minds.
- To provide all amenities for value added and advance education.
- To facilitate all-round development by providing both avenues and infrastructure.
- To educate and instill in students, values of integrity, loyalty, honesty and discipline.
- To create a home environment and ensure adequate emotional and social care that is provided to all students.
The values which guide us are:
- Honesty in word and deed
- Respect for elders, parents and teachers
- Pursuit of excellence in academia, cleanliness, attitudes of non-violence and patriotism
- Contribution to the growth of fellowmen
- Concern for society
To build a great learning environment creating strong foundation in moral and ethical
values in students by adopting excellent instructional methods and creative pedagogical skills.